Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

31. Through the Ages



Welcome everyone! To 2012 and a new year of Daisy and Gatz. I hadn't done any drawings related to this strip until this weekend, and guess what I learned? I missed drawing these characters and stories. So I am glad to be back.

When I first started this strip, my main goal was to maintain an update schedule. Toward the end of 2011, I started getting really frazzled by it; I was basically writing and drawing each strip the day it had to be posted. I would like to have a cushion—strips are made at least a week or two before they're supposed to be posted. I think this means I'll produce better writing and art, and I believe it will be a win-win situation for you and me both.

So what does this mean? I am still aiming to update Tuesday and Thursday. If I can't, I'll try to post sketches or other fun things to show you all that I am working on Daisy and Gatz. 


(Are you new to the story? Start at the beginning!)


Thanks for checking back! Let's have a great 2012!

Cheers,

D.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment